- Title | Mr.
- Name | LAMELA A. MAIKANO
- Gender | MALE
- University Email | email@example.com
- Personal Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position | Lecturer II
- Qualification | MA
- Specialization | Oral Literature
- 1. Sindi: Tangle Narratives .assisted, Nereus Y. Tadi
- 2. Maikano A.Lamela. Community Theatre as a Tool for Development:The Jauro Abare Example. Journal of World Development Studies. Vol.No2.2015.Print.
- 3. Maikano A.Lamela.& Maryam S Dangabar. Oral Traditions as Alternative Literature: An Examination of Techniques and Narrative Features in Tangle Folktales Ilimi journal of Arts and Social Sciences Vol 1, December,2015.Print.
- 4. Maikano A. Lamela. The Contributory Role of Music Artist: An X-ray of Major Preoccupations in some ed Contemporary Nigerian Hip-Hop Music Artist IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol 1 No 2 Issue 4 April 2014. Print.
- 5. Traditional Oral Art Forms and Contemporary Contexts: A Study of Themes and of Folktales Tangle People of Gombe State
- 6. Feminist Aesthetics and the Portrayal of Women in Helon Habila's Waiting for an Angel and Measuring Time