- Title | Mal.
- Name | ADAMU BABA MOHAMMED
- Gender | MALE
- University Email | Nill
- Personal Email | email@example.com
- Position | Lecturer II
- Qualification | MSc.
- Specialization | Analytical Chemistry
- 1. Baba, A.M and Mohammed, M.I(2015) Physiochemical properties and concentration of some elements in the rock and soil sample of Bima Hill Gombe State-Nigeria Open Journal of Analytical Chemistry Research, OJACR(2015),3(1):1-5
- 2. A.O. Abdullahi, A.B. Mohammed and K.M. Kalu (2016) Levels and distribution of some heavy metals in soil in the vicinity of kaolin milling plant in Alkaleri, Bauchi State Nigeria Journal of Applied Chemical Science International, 6(3) 163-168
- 3. A.O. Abdullahi, A.B. Mohammed and M.J. Yelwa (2017) Heavy metal concentration in some ed vegetables the vicinity of kaolin milling plant in Alkaleri, Bauchi State-Nigeria Bima Journal of Science and Technology. 1(2):146-151.
- 4. A.B.Mohammed, A.O. Abdullahi and M. Abdullahi (2017) Concentration of heavy metals in soil the vicinity of waste dumpsites in Gombe Metropolis, Gombe State, Nigeria Journal of Applied Chemical Science International 8(3):122-127
- 5. E. Kari, D.A. Zhigila, A.B. Mohammed, Ismail a, M., U.A. Yuguda and M.U. Farouk(2017) Chemotaxonomic analyses and Chemical content of some varieties of onion (allium cepa L.) Bima Journal of Science and Technology. 1(2):183-193
- 6. A.O. Abdullahi, A.B. Mohammed and A.U. Maigari(2019) Health risk assessment of heavy metal in soil the vicinity of Kaolin milling plant in Alkaleri Bauchi State, Nigeria. FUW Trend in science and Technology Journal. 4(1):304-308.