- Title | Dr.
- Name | YUNANA AHMED
- Gender | MALE
- University Email | Nill
- Personal Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position | Lecturer I
- Qualification | PhD.
- Specialization | English Linguistics
- 1. 6. Ahmed, Yunana, and Eje Monday Bello (2015) “A Discourse Analysis of Goodluck JonathanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Response to the Kidnapping of the Chibok Girls. Covenant Journal of Language Studies (CJLS) 3.2: 39-45.
- 2. 5. Ahmed, Yunana (2016) “Instrumentalising Religious Appeals in Political Discourse: An Analysis of Goodluck Jonathan s 2015 Campaign Speech. African Journal of Rhetoric (AJR) 8. 284-304.
- 3. 4. Ibbi, Ruth and Ahmed, Yunana(2017) “Language and Communication in Crisis Management: A Rhetorical Analysis of the Central Bank of NigeriaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Succession Crisis-2014 NTA College Journal of Communication (TVC-JOC), Volume 1 Number1, June.
- 4. 3. Eje, Monday Agbonica Bello and Ahmed, Yunana (2018) “Apposition and the Typology of Specific Reference in Nigerian Print Media Discourse Dutsinma Journal of English and Literature (DUJEL):A Publication of the Department of Languages and Linguistics. Vol. 1 No. I. pp. 130-140.
- 5. 2. Ahmed, Yunana(2019) “Futuristic Rhetoric in Goodluck JonathanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 2015 Presidential Campaign SpeechesVoices: A Journal of English Studies, Department of English and Drama, Kaduna State University. Vol. 3. 18-27.