- Title | Dr.
- Name | DANBATURE WILSON LAMAYI
- Gender | MALE
- University Email | email@example.com
- Personal Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position | HOD
- Qualification | PhD.
- Specialization | Food Chemistry,Biodiesel, Nanochemistry, Water Analysis/Industrial Chemistry
Kalorgu Primary School 1974 - 1980
Federal Government College Azare 1980 - 1985
Bauchi College of Arts and Science 1985 - 1987
University of Jos, Jos Nigeria 1987 - 1991
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi 1998 - 2002
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi 2009 - 2006
- 1. Spectrophotometric Determination of Iron in Palm wine
- 2. Production of Biodiesel Yellow Oleander(Thevetia Peruviana) oil and its Biodegradability
- 3. Vicometric Studies and Biodegradability of baobab(Adansonia digitata) Seed by Fungus (Aspergillus niger)
- 4. Extraction and Biodegradability of Some Vegetable Oils using Aspergillus Niger
- 5. Assessment of Some Heavy Minerals in Ground Water of Gombe State University and its Environs.
- 6. Proximate and Some Mineral Analysis of Pumpkin(Cucurbita maxima).
- 7. Proximate and Some Mineral Analysis of Colocasia esculenta (Taro) Leaves.
- 8. Determination of Fluoride and Some Effects on the Drinking Waters of some Wards in Kaltungo Local Government Area of Gombe State
- 9. Production of Biodiesel Baobab Seed Oil
- 10. In Situ-transesterification of Rubber Seeds (Hevea brasilensis)
- 11. Nutritional Evaluation of Baobab Seed
- 12. Effect of Seed Storage on the Physico-chemical Properties of its Oil (Adansonia digitata).
- 13. Spectrophotometric Determination of Flouride in some Local Government Areas of Gombe State.
- 14. Comparative Determination of Vitamin C and Iron in Ten (10) Locally Consumed Fruits in Gombe State, Nigeria
- 15. Production of Methyl ester Mahogany (Khaya senegalensis) seed oil
- 16. Chemical Composition and Nutritive value of Leptadenia hastate leaves.
- 17. Production and Optimization of Ethyl Ester Adansonia digitata seed oil
- 18. Optimization of base catalyzed transesterification of yellow oleander (Thevetia peruviana) oil
- 19. Proximate Analysis of the Fruit Azanza garckeana ( Goron Tula)
- 20. Quantitative Determination of Vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 in Palmyra Fruits Marketed in Gombe Metropolis
- 21. Transesterification and Optimization of Methyl Ester Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Seed Oil
- 22. Characterization and Determination of Antifungal Activities of Essential Oil Extracted the Bark of Afrostyrax lepidophyllus Country Onion or Shirum
- 23. Temperature Effects and Thermodynamic Adsorption of Fluoride on Activated Coconut Shell Carbon, Activated Montmorillonite Clay and Rice Husk Ash.
- 24. Adsorption of Lead in Aqueous Solution using Montmorillonite- Silica Nanocomposite
- 25. Status Upgrade of Nigerian Petroleum (Crude Oil) by Fungal Degradation on Clay Surface at Room Temperature
- 26. Analysis of Some Heavy Metals in Guiera senegalensis Plants the Vicinity of a Kaolin Milling Plant in Alkaleri Bauchi State, Nigeria using Neutron Activation Analysis (NAA).
- 27. Equilibrium, Isothermal and Kinetics Studies of Fluoride Adsorption on Activated Rice Husk Ash.
- 28. Equilibrium, Isothermal and Kinetics Studies of Removal of Methylene Blue on Montmorillonite-Silica Nanocomposite
- 29. Assessing the Suitability of Ricinodendron heulodelotii Seed Oil for Paint Formulation.
- 30. Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Activity of Kaolin/ Gum Arabic Nanaocomposite on Escherica Coli and Psedomonas Aeruginosa
- 31. Assessment of Larvicidal Activities of Essential Oil Extracted Country Onion ( Afrostyrax lepidophyllus) Seed on Anopheles Mosquito Larvae.
- 32. Adsorption and Optimization Studies of Congo red Solution Using Montmorillonie - Silica Nanocomposite
- 33. Aqueous Phase Removal of Fluoride as Fluorosis agent using Momtmorillonite Clay as Natural Nanoadsorbent
- 34. Isothermal and Kinetic Studies of Fluoride Removal on Activated Carbon obtained Coconut Shell
- 35. Recent Advances and Developments in Nanoparticles/Nanocomposites as Nanoadsorbent for Adsorptive Removal of Lead in Wastewater: A Review
- 36. Solvent- Free Mechanochemical Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Potency of CaO@SiO2 Nanocomposite
- 37. Thermodynamics and Kinetics Adsorption of Phenol Red on Carbon-CuO Nanocomposite
- 38. The Kinetics of the Adsorption Process of Cr (VI) in Aqueous Solution Using Neem Seed Husk (Azadiracta indica) Activated Carbon
- 39. Evaluation of Some Heavy Metals in Soils around Major Parks in Gombe Town, Nigeria