- Title | Dr.
- Name | DR. MALATA ANDREW ZAKAYO
- Gender | FEMALE
- University Email | email@example.com
- Personal Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position | Lecturer I
- Qualification | PhD.
- Specialization | ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- 1. Orthography of Nigerian Languages: Po Tangle Orthography. Special Ed. Lagos: Nigerian Educational Research Development Council.
- 2. The Role of English in the Economic Advancement of Developing Countries: A Case Study of the Former British Colonies in Problems and Prospects of Economic Development in the 21 Century. A Festschrift in Honour of Professor Dayananda Somasundara. M. Sunil Shantha, Herath Madana Bandara and H. M. S. Priyatha (eds.) Godage: Colombo.
- 3. Similarities and Differences in English, Sinhala and Tangle Sounds: Implication for Sinhala and Tangle English Speakers in Sri Lanka Versus Nigeria: Comparative Studies on Economy, Polity and Society. Dayananda Somasundara (ed.). Shithara: Sri Lanka.
- 4. A Comparative Stylistics Analysis of Abubakar Gimba s Inner Rumblings and This Land of Ours Gombe Papers on Nigerian Literature, Journal of the Department of English, Gombe State University
- 5. Evolution of English as a Global Language: Historical andFuturistic Perspective in Modelling Social Phenomenon in the 21 Century: Essays in Social Seiences in Honour of Professor Dayanada Somasundara. Herath Madana Bandara and K. R. H. Gunasekara (eds.). Godage: Colombo
- 6. Language Endangerment and Documentation: A Case Study
of Tangle Language in Bima Papers: Journal of the Gombe State University. Zaria:ABU Press.
- 7. Similarities and Differences in English, Sinhala and Tangle Sounds: Implication for Sinhala and Tangle English Speakers in Sri Lanka Versus Nigeria: Comparative Studies on Economy, Polity and Society. Dayananda Somasundara (ed.). Shithara: Sri Lanka.
- 8. Linguistic Analysis of the Language of Literature in Hansberry s A Raisin in the Sun and Rotimi s Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again Journal of Department of English, Gombe State University
- 9. Appraisal of Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) s Documentation and Development of Indigenous Nigerian Languages . Gadau Journal of Arts and Education Vol. 1, No. 1(2).
- 10. The Use and Impact of Social Network Sites on the English of Students of Gombe State University Yankari Journal of English, Literature and Linguistics, Vol. 1. No. 1. A Publication of the Department of English, Faculty of Artsand Education, Bauchi State University, Gadau
- 11. Effects of Social Networks on the English Expression of ed Students of Gombe State University. Ganga Journal of Language and Literary Studies, Vol. 5. No. 5. Department of English and Literary Studies, University of Maiduguri.
- 12. Grammatical Errors in the English Essays of ed Arts and Sciences Students of Gombe State University . Journal of Research and Contemporary Issues, Vol. 11. No.1. Department of History, Benue State University.
- 13. Po Tangle English Dictionary. Zaria: ABU Press.