- Title | Dr.
- Name | ABEL IDEBE
- Gender | MALE
- University Email | Nill
- Personal Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position | Lecturer I
- Qualification | PhD.
- Specialization | THEATRE ARTS
- 1. ï¶ Language as a Weapon of Dis/armament and the Revolutionary Impulse in Effiongâ€™s The Battle Has Just Began and E.I Ideguâ€™s Beloved Odolu Kingdom
Published by LEAJON, Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Department of Philosophy, University of Calabar, 2015.
- 2. ï¶ Girl Child Education: Challenges and Potentials for National Development: A Study of Emmy Ideguâ€™s Six and Half a Dozen
Published by JOTAMS, Journal of Theatre, Film and Carnival Studies, Department of Theatre and Media Studies, University of Calabar, 2015.
- 3. ï¶ Beyond 2015 Election: Exploring the TFD Praxis as a Panacea for People-Centered Governance (Chapter 17).
Published in Synergising Theatre Practice: An Introduction, Department of Theatre Arts, Kogi State University, Anyigba 2016.
- 4. ï¶ Towards Effective Social Change for Local Communities: An Examination of TFD Participatory Communication Approach
Published by JOTAMS, Journal of Theatre, Film and Carnival Studies, Department of Theatre and Media Studies, University of Calabar, 2018.
- 5. ï¶ An Examination of Spirit Mediumship in African Drama and Theatre: A Study of J.P Clarkâ€™s Ozidi
Published by VOICES, Journal of English Studies, Department of English and Drama, Kaduna State University, 2019.
- 6. ï¶ Promoting Minority Voices through Theatre for Development: The Erema TFD Experience
Published by CAJOLIS, Calabar Journal of Liberal Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Calabar, 2019.
- 7. ï¶ TFD as a tool for effective Participatory Development in Erema of Rivers State, Nigeria
Published in MUKABALA, International Journal of Performing Arts and Culture, Department of Theatre and Performing Arts, ABU Zaria, 2019.
- 8. ï¶ Synergizing Nollywood and Theatre for Development in actualizing Nigeriaâ€™s Rural Community Development (Chapter 27)
Published in Nigeriaâ€™s Theatre and Drama: Audiences, Communities and Constituencies, Department of Theatre and Film Arts, University of Jos,2019.
- 9. Theatre for development (TFD) AS AN effective to for local community engagement An Account of Zangon Tama experience in Sub-Sahara African Academic Research Publications University of Ibadan, Uyo Stae Nigeria, 2019
- 10. Community Conflicts in Nigeria Causes Manifestations and Remedies in Sub-Sahara African Academic Research Publications University of Ibadan, Uyo Stae Nigeria, 2019.